Sunday 7 October 2012

Top Drawer

I'm just coming round from the whirlwind that was Top Drawer Trade Fair.  It was my first trade show and was such a brilliant experience.  I met lots of lovely new suppliers, mainly in the South of England and was completely overwhelmed and inspired by all the brilliant help and advice given to me by the other stall holders.  Preparing for the show was  hard work but with my attention to detail I was able to get the stand looking exactly how I wanted it.  I had lots of great comments on my sign (that I cut by hand in my Dad's garage!) and the individual shelves that my cards were displayed on (also cut and painted by hand!) as well as the wonderful response by buyers to my card designs.
Thank you so much to everyone who helped me to prepare, to Lowri and Amy who helped to run the stall, and to everyone we met who made it such a fantastic experience.


Here are two pictures of Rosa manning the stall - very good for business!

1 comment:

  1. She is very, very pretty! Also that sign looks amazing, can't believe it was done by hand, it's so accurate. You are clever and I'm glad you had a successful weekend. I went to Top Drawer once and as a bit of a card addict, i was overwhelmed at how fantastic the stalls were. Glad some southeners are having some of your stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete